The Wholehearted Wellness Retreat in Sri Lanka will be held from 18 – 24 August 2019 and is an all-inclusive package, you can find what you will experience in the full itinerary. Please visit this page for all inclusions and exclusions.
Please note that only people over the age of 18 are able to attend the Wholehearted Wellness Retreat.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES
Please visit the accomodation page for more details on each room.
|Room Type||Price Per Person (USD)|
|Water Tower Room||$2500 (1 ROOMS AVAILABLE)|
|Lake Suites (SOLD OUT)||$2750 (SOLD OUT)|
|Lake Villas||$3000 (1 ROOM AVAILABLE)|
|Lake Suite with Shared Private Pool (Friends Villa)||$3500 (SOLD OUT)|
|Lake Villa with Pool (SOLD OUT)||$4000 (SOLD OUT)|
|Tri Villa with Pool (SOLD OUT)||$4500 (SOLD OUT)|
To secure your place on The Wholehearted Wellness Retreat Sri Lanka a $400 (USD) non refundable deposit is required then full payment is required by 1 July 2019, alternatively you can pay via our payment plan.
Take advantage of our simple payment plan which splits the cost of your retreat into four bi-monthly instalments commencing on 15 January 2019, 15 March 2019, 15 May 2019 and final payment on 1 July 2019.
To make any enquires or book please contact us via the form below…
Introducing the Wholehearted Travel Concierge
Here’s a reminder of the inclusions and exclusions….
- Exclusive access to Tri and all accommodation and facilities for 6 nights
- One 60 minute spa treatment per person
- One 60 minute yoga class per day
- One cacao ceremony
- One guided mediation
- Daily evening cocktails (one per person)
- Cinnamon Island lake excursion
- Guided bicycle trip through the local area
- All transportation during the retreat (please note this excludes transfers to and from hotel but we can easily arrange for you at an additional charge)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Non alcoholic beverages with meals
- Exclusive cooking masterclass led by Dani Venn
Please note that itinerary is subject to change based on weather conditions etc, however the best effort will be made to ensure that details of the retreat are as stated.
- Land transfers to and from Tri – however this can be organised with our travel concierge
- International flights – however this can be organised with our travel concierge
- alcoholic beverages (Excluding daily cocktail)
The Wholehearted Wellness Retreat 2019
Terms & Conditions
‘Cancellation’ is defined as not attending The Wholehearted Wellness Retreat – Sri Lanka 18 – 24 2019, including postponing or rescheduling. ‘You’ refers to the guest booking the The Wholehearted Wellness Retreat Sri Lanka. ‘We’ refers to Dani Venn The Wholehearted Cook. It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation.
To secure your place, a $400 USD non refundable deposit is required, with the balance owing on 1 July 2019 prior to the start of the retreat.
Guest Cancellation Policy
The Wholehearted Cook does not offer refunds for any reason, this is due to the prepaid nature that we must adhere to. However we will gladly transfer your credit to another guest.
Depending on when you cancel, cancellation fees may apply. Fees are determined by the following schedule:
- If you cancel 60 – 90 days before your retreat start date, 75% of your payment may be transferred to another person. Therefore you will forfeit 25% of the price of your retreat
- If you cancel 15 – 59 days before your retreat start date, 40% of your payment may be transferred to another person. Therefore you will forfeit 60% of the price of your retreat
- If you cancel 14 days or less before your retreat start date, you will forfeit your entire payment.
Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason, this is why travel insurance is recommended if travelling from outside of Melbourne.
Retreat Cancellation Policy
While we have never cancelled a retreat, if The Wholehearted Cook cancels or changes a scheduled retreat date for any reason, you may transfer your full retreat payment to another retreat, or you may request a refund of your payments to us, constituting a full settlement.
The Wholehearted Cook is not responsible for any expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparation for your trip. We advise to purchase travel insurance as soon as you have paid your deposit for the retreat.