Here’s a taste of what you will experience…
DAY ONE – FRIDAY 17 AUGUST – NOURISH + NURTURE
- Receive a warm welcome from Dani Venn when you touch down at the stunning Tussie Mussie vineyard and be swept away to your luxury accommodation for the weekend
- Meet and greet the weekend crew as you nibble on a delicious vegan platter and welcome afternoon tea
- Enjoy an exclusive Teas, Broths and Tonics workshop with naturopath, Libby Shaw, from My Kitchen In The Woods in collaboration with Dani
- Indulge in a hearty winter welcome shared feast cooked by Dani and her team in the gorgeous Vineyard Kitchen and Dining Room on a communal table by the Coonara fireplace
DAY TWO – SATURDAY 18 AUGUST – RELAX + INDULGE
- Strengthen your mind and body with a morning HotHut Yoga class at the beautiful Polperro Winery and return back to Tussie Mussie retreat for a home cooked breakfast
- Relax and enjoy the lush surrounds, find a corner to cosy up and read a book in, sit by the fire or chat with new friends in the beautiful accommodation
- Dani will then prepare a wholesome lunch spread (think salads, soups and cheese platters) that you can take back to your lodge and enjoy at your leisure
- The afternoon will feature a ‘spice’ cooking class with Dani where you will learn the art of cooking with spices (you’ll even take home a bundle of her favourite curry recipes to whisk up at home!)
- Before dinner, treat yourself with an optional wine tasting run by Tussie Mussie – after all there are plenty of antioxidants in red wine!
- Dine on the tasty curries you cooked that afternoon followed by a calming meditation with a focus on self love and self worth run by Jem from Pink Buddha mindfulness and meditation
DAY THREE – SUNDAY 19 AUGUST – GLISTEN + GLOW
- Wake up to a HotHut Yoga class and head back to the retreat back refreshed, ready to enjoy a wholesome breakfast
- Pack up and travel to the geothermal Peninsula Hot Springs for an indulgent full body massage or facial followed by total bliss out time in the tranquil hot mineral springs
- You’ll have access to the hamam, sauna and adults only springs where you can completely relax (includes bath robes, towels and locker hire)
- Enjoy a beautiful lunch in the adults only Spa Dreaming Centre Café.
- Head back home feeling refreshed, renewed and energised!
stay + play: 2 nights luxury accommodation at Tussie Mussie with the following to enjoy:
- retreat and breakout spaces for you to relax and unwind, stunning vineyards and grounds perfect for a winter walk, and access to your own group kitchens
- Single and twin share rooms available
- Organic amenities including shampoo, conditioner,
- Luxury soft pile white towels and high quality sheets
- Crackling wood fires in every common space as well as reverse cycle heating and cooling in each room, floor heating in bathrooms
- All meals, including afternoon tea, two breakfasts, two lunches (one at Hot Springs), two dinners created and cooked by Dani Venn and her team (dietary requirements also catered for including vegetarian and vegan so please state this at the time of booking). Warming bone broth and herbal teas are available on tap. Access to Nespresso coffee machines within your own accomodation as well as cafe quality coffee machine in the Vineyard Kitchen.
body + soul
- Daily hot yoga sessions at HotHut Yoga, Polperro Winery
- All classes / workshops
- 60-minute full body massage or facial
- Access to the Peninsula hot springs including access to the Spa Dreaming Centre adults only bathing area
- Transport to and from yoga and hot springs
Maximum of 9 – 10 people per retreat.
Transfers to and from Tussie Mussie Retreat (we can organise this for you at an additional charge)
Wine (you can BYO and some wine will be available for purchase at the venue)
Where do I sign up?!